- The founder of the company Sotirios Varnakiotis has been in the glass business since 1961, when his own store selling glass windows and plumbing equipment was established in Patras.
- In 1978, it was he that as one of the main shareholders, that founded and lead the company «YALODYNAMIKI» with sole business activity the float glass.
- Very soon the shareholders left the company, and it was he that remained as the managing director, with his wife Athanasia Varnakioti as the second shareholder since 1983.
- Under his leading the company takes a bright course, showing sustainable growth, introducing new products to new market zones. In 1989 a second company was founded in new facilities S. VARNAKIOTIS OE.
- In 1995 this company was converted to S. VARNAKIOTIS GLASSES SA.
- This is the company that eventually merged in 2005 with YALODYNAMIKI, and is today a healthy and robust company with significant economic aggregates and zero bank borrowing.
- It should be notted that S. VARNAKIOTIS GLASSES SA has been for years one of the leading companies in the glass sector nationwide.
The scope of the company covers the Peloponnese, Attica, Western & Central Greece and the Ionian Islands. The business size, its economic standing and the increasing expertise has established the company since many years in the leaders of the Greek glass market.
Characterized by long-term dynamic presence and consistency in the glass. It employs a total of 16 people for cutting, processing, storage, sale and installation of glass.Housed and operated by owners of modern facilities covering a total area of 3000 sq.m.
Updated executives with long experience in the field is ready to propose ideal solutions for documented various applications of glass indoors and outdoors and to guide the customer seriously and knowledge in multiple properties of glass and to provide specific technical specifications.
Today Mr Sotirios Varnakiotis remains the major shareholder of the company, though he officialy retired in 2005. But he remains active monitoring the developments in the sector, having transferred the administration to the next generation.