Schüco Opening Systems AWS 90 BR
For large projects, there are sometimes very stringent security requirements placed on windows and doors. With the new Schüco AWS 90 BR and Schüco ADS 90 BR series, Schüco offers a new bullet-resistant solution for classes FB4 and FB6.
Features and benefits
- Bullet resistance for FB4 and FB6 windows and FB4 doors tested in accordance with EN 1522
- Narrow profile face widths, compatible with standard series
- Schüco system benefits are retained, e.g. weathertightness, sound reduction and thermal insulation
- Fully compatible with Schüco AWS 90 BR and Schüco ADS 90 BR for burglar resistance and simplified warehouse storage
- Standard corner and T-cleats can be used
- Surface finishing without restrictions
- Rolling together by customer possible
- No thickened outer profile, bullet resistance with insert profiles
Schüco AWS 90 BR can be used to create single-vent, inward-opening turn/tilt or side hung windows with toplights and or side sections. Vent dimensions up to a maximum of 1450 x 1800 mm can be achieved. If WK4 is required, a maximum vent weight of up to 160 kg is possible when using the concealed AvanTec system fitting, and a maximum vent weight of up to 200 kg when using the crank-operated turn/tilt fitting.